Friday, July 30, 2010

Penang Trip

Penang Trip was FUN!!!
We've really get to ber-bonding bonding with each other...It has been a real long time since the last trip to KL which sadly i FFK couldn't make it...due to some reasons... =) But this time..I make it for this Penang trip!!!
It's hilarious...I wanna go again with you guys especially my dear beta-rians buddy...
 p/s The nxt time hopefully all of you guys beta-rians can make it k!!! =)
Ate lots of AWESOME FOOD!!!
and
I guess i put on weight lo...hahahaha =)
Noooo....becoming more CHUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Penang A.W.E.S.O.M.E FOOD!!! =)

We visited St. Anne's Catholic Church....
The church was hilarious big!!! It's REAL VERY VERY VERY BIG with lots or building, chapel and etc .... =D




Visited St. Anne Catholic church during the St Anne festival...where the catholics go there to pray....

We went to Batu Feriggi too...Get to Shop for lots of cheap stuff there =D 
and 
we walk all the way up to Hard Rock Hotel!!!

The Beatles @ Hard Rock Hotel, Penang

As usual WE camwhore!!!



Me and Eunice 

The companions that I have that brought joy and laughter through out this trip......


We did crazy stuff too....


and lastly the group pic....


I guess the pics speaks it all!!! It's shows how much FUN we had.... =D
I Thank God for all of them!!! Thanks for all the laughter we had... 


No comments:

Post a Comment