Tuesday, September 21, 2010

1 down

People Finals season is back!!! =(

My 1st paper was today!!!
And it's Management subject...which need lots of reading and memorizing....arghhhh!!! 
Me is so disliking this very the muchie...*sob sob*
Well...Great!!! Guess what???

I did my most stupid-est mistake ever....
A disaster paper for me!!! I wish i could just turn back time and resit for that same particular question paper itself...IF and ONLY IF I CAN!!!

Oh well....Hopefully everything will be fine...
I believe by God's Grace everything is possible and everything will be fine!!! =)
I'll learn from my mistake and I shall take it as a challenge for ME.... =)

It's never too late for ME!!! I shall do my best for the following papers that are yet to come =)

1 DOWN
3 TO GO!!!!

Oh yeah.....Oh yeah......Oh yeahhhhhh....
I know I can do it babe!!! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment