Thursday, August 19, 2010

I CAN

It's a super duper busy week ahead for me THIS WEEK!! Schedules are all pack up!!! =( 
WHAT HAPPEN TO MY TIME MANAGEMENT?? 
IF ONLY If only there more then 24 hours a day...sigh...
Well...But at least I've still manage to complete my task given...so STOP COMPLAINING!!! =) 
Muahahahaha....Finally I would say...I've completed 2 of my assignments and 1 to go....
NO MORE LAST MIN WORK I WOULD SAY!!! I'll TAKE NOTE OF IT!!! =)
I MAKE SURE I MEAN IT!!! =D

MIDTERMS AND QUIZZES ARE ALL OVER 
AND 
NOW
FINALS AWAITS ME!!! =)


Been through ups and down this week but nothing change me I'm still the old self ME..Mrs Lim Chelsea... =) 
I'm lilltle Miss Sunshine... =D


Another question to ponder.....
Why do i have to face so many kinda weird ppl?? =( 
Thanks for hearing all the crap and seriously it makes me feel better after telling you...
I Thank God for friends who are always there for me... ♥ =)


I'm putting on weight d...I guess XD
Been eating too much AWESOME for the past few weeks...
I'm Bless to be Blessed!!! 
THANKS MUMMY ♥ =)

I'm Happy I can do my quiz yesterday and I'm well prepared for it too.... =)
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN YOU CAN... 

No comments:

Post a Comment