Monday, August 23, 2010

Sick of being Sick XD

I'm SICK of being SICK =(
Had been sick since Sunday and the fever is still there...It comes and goes... =(
Hopefully I'll get well soon before Camp which is this coming Friday....
Arghhhhh!!! I dislike the taste of it.....It taste so blehhhhhhh =(


But Thank God I've got appetite to eat when I'm sick..... =) Been eating porridge for the past 2 days... =(
Plan to go to class but ended up can't  =(
SO
I'm kinda enjoying the few days break "PONTENG CLASS"!!! Hehe but with a reason.... =)

What Have I done??
Studying and watching Astro On Demand....
ME LOVE HK SERIES...
Currently am watching "Growing Through Life"


Am loving it!!! 
AM waiting for Amazing Race Asia Season 4....hehe excited
I know it's near to Finals... XD Haha but still i wanna watch...Can't miss it... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment