Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Melaka Camp


I still remember exactly this date on Malaysia Independence Day, 31 August 2009 it was our MELAKA CAMP!!! AND We celebrated Merdeka at Broga... =D
Last year our team for Melaka Camp was "GOD'S ZONE" and the bible verse was based on Isaiah42:6-7
AND
This year's team was "REGENERATION" and the bible verse is based on Galatians6:1-6
This year we've got camp speaker!! =D 
The camp speaker was Ps Joshua...His sermons was CHALLENGING and AWESOME!!! I'm really Bless by his sermons... =) 

Session1-We are NOT God's  amoeba we are HIS arrow to shoot out and having a purpose to do good work!! 


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation behold the old things have passed away and the new have come. 2 Corinthians5:17

Session 2-We are to be leaders even today who earnestly desire to hour and serve HIM in our thoughts and action.


Let no one desire your youth , but be an example to believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy4:12

Session 3-Was the sum up of the theme "REGENERATION"

Through out this 3 days of camp I've learned a lot....
AND NOW
I'm the new CHAR the old CHAR has gone... =D I wanna change for a better =) 
AND
I'm given the privilege to worship lead too...It's my 1st time doing it!!! 
Was a little nervous BUT
Everything went well...All Glory and Honor goes to HIM!!! =D

My Angel and Mortal for last year was:

My angel: Edmund
My Mortal: Elijah

AND GUESS WHAT???!!!
This year I got who???


JENG JENG JENG JENG....

From the left to right...James my Mortal and Noni my Angel 

Poor thing my mortal...HAHA He kena sabo and I make him sing and give a speech on the last day itself!!!
AND He even kena "Canai" too!!!
I'm so so so sorry my mortal.... =) 
AND
My angel was wonderful...haha I din kena sabo he treat me well...gave me 100 plus and serve me food!! =D
BUT 
He gave me a shock!!! 
1st he ask me to give a speech...
2nd I din expect was him...

I'm Thankful for them... =D


Overall the camp was GREAT!!FUN!!AWESOME!!! 
BUT 
The Food is yucky!!! It made me diarrhea for so many days...went toilet countless time.... XD
BUT
I'm still alive and  
I enjoyed myself very MUCHIEEE... =D
Well done to the Melaka Camp Committees 2010!!! =)



The great company that I have there!!! =D *click to enlarge pic*

The Bonding and Fun time.... =) *click to enlarge pic*


Beloved Beta-rians =)

Happy 3 fren... =)

The groupie pic with NOTHING!! NOTHING!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING pose... =P

The Innocent Batch...
I LOVE 'EM!!! Been thru ups and down with them!!! Thanks for the encouragement and moral support... =D
We are proud of you THE CAMP COMMANDER!!! "EAN FOO"!!!  XD

Kindness =)

No comments:

Post a Comment