Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 13

It's WEEK 13!!!
In 2 weeks time I'll be sitting for my Finals...
Oh mian~~Time passes super duper fast in just a wink... =(
AND

LOOK AT ME!!! XD


I'm still being so lazy...hahaha =P 
I can't keep my hands off from my lappie...
Oh Noooo~~ =(
Someone pls give me the motive to STUDY!!! XD

Had an awesome week last week too...
Went outing with the CF darlings!!! We went sing k...It was FUN!!!



The ladies...

Look at her... XD
The Posers
The innocent batch girls...
Strawie and Berrie
My cha cha partner in crime... =P
Points at the Lady driver

I'm excited this week...Can't wait for all the happening news...which is on WED for this year Musical Play R.O.C!!! 
AND
THUR last CG outing for this sem... =(
After that I seriously need to get back to my serious mode!! No more playing till the end of Finals!!! =)

Last night was epic mom was streaming watching her all times favorite Korean drama...
AND
She was enjoying eating chocolate she didn't know the speaker was so powerful till  the wrapper when in the speaker hole... XD

Gotta get back to work!!! Have a wonderful week ppl!!! =)
AND 
DO STUDY!!! For those who will be sitting for Finals... =P

The Epic-ness




No comments:

Post a Comment