Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thank You =)

Verse 1:
Jesus Christ, I think upon your sacrifice
You became nothing, poured out to death
Many times I've wondered at your Gift of life
And I'm in the place once again
I'm in the place once again

Verse 2:
Now you are exalted to the highest place
King of the heavens, where one day I'll bow
But for now, I marvel at Your saving grace
And I'm full of praise once again
I'm full of praise once againr

Chorus:
And once again I look upon the cross where you died
I'm humbled by your mercy and I'm broken inside
Once again I thank You
Once again I poured out my life

Pre Chorus:
Thank You for the cross
Thank You for the cross
Thank You for the cross, my friend




It's Easter!!! Well Easter is not about Eater bunny and Easter egg...It's all about our risen king...He has sacrifice and die on the cross of Calvary for us and today he's alive he is risen from the death he rose and concur the grave....We just gotta love and thank him for the sacrifices and everything he has done for us....We serve a mighty God.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment