Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm just a little too not over You.... =)




Golden Arch some quote from theStarOnline

“This is something I never thought would actually happen to me. It is a true blessing,” he said when someone asked if he regretted not having a “normal” life these days. “I do get to do normal things whenever I can ... I go to my friends’ houses and go to restaurants. People sometimes recognise me,” he admitted “but they are usually very considerate of my personal time.”

Because of his bashful, boyish ways, however, some quarters assume that too much success too soon will cause the teenager to stray. Archuleta feels differently.

“I don’t think that this will change me. I have a lot of support as I go through this busy entertainment world. I mean I will change as a person because I’m only 18 and I will keep maturing. But I think that I have a lot of things to help me along the way,” he offered plainly.

Music has always been a part of Archuleta’s life, whether it is performing, singing or just listening to it. “It has just helped me in a lot of different ways,” Archuleta said.

Apparently when he was little, he would sing all the time – “in my backyard, driving my neighbours and their dogs crazy.”

And he still does.

“I don’t shut up. You can ask my sister, she tells me to shut up all the time. I’ll be singing late at night and she’ll be banging on the door.”

Archuleta said that though he always felt it was great to be involved in music, he definitely gained a greater appreciation for it after the paralysis episode. “It is truly a blessing to be able to do this – to be able to do music and to perform – even after that happened.”

No comments:

Post a Comment