Thursday, February 26, 2009

Frustrating Frustrating Frustrating~ !!!

Psycho or early childhood education?? Hmmm having difficulties in making the right decision and choosing the right course I want...And the worse thing I dislike the most is that people keep approach me and keep telling me not to do that course and so on....Oh well I just don't understand why why why why?? It just makes me feel very very frustrated...Sigh Sigh Sigh...Praying that God wll help me seek direction and make the right decision and choices in my life...

Prayer In Time Of Decision
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for such a wonderful day that you have given us and I'm facing a difficult decision in my life, I do not know which is the right choice to make and I do not know what is best for me...You have given me the awesome power to choose freely as well as the intelligence to choose wisely..
Help me O Lord to make the right decision no matter what it may be..Let me carefully weigh the reasons on all sides from a human point of view, and then rely on your grace for divine help. When the decision has been reached let me not look back, in the firm knowledge that I have done my part and have made a right decision in your eyes. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Why care bout what others say??Just study what you want to study.
    I mean.well, its good that others give you some suggestion but if you dun want to study that course don't bother. Cheer up.

    ReplyDelete