Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Hidden Meaning of Name... =)


I'm Original and Innovative

A very open person. Communicate well, and connect with other people easily. A naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from my mind. A true chameleon, I am many things at different points in my life. I'm very adaptable.

I'm truly an original person. I've amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out. Success comes rather easily for me...especially in business and academic. Some people find me to be selfish and a bit overbearing. I'm a strong person.
I'm usually the best at everything...I strive for perfection. I'm confident, authoritative, and aggressive. I have the classic "Type A" personality.


I'm wild, crazy and a huge rebel. I'm always up to something. I've a ton of energy, and most people can't handle me. I'm very intense. I'm definitely are a handful, and I've likely to get in trouble. But my kind of trouble is quite a lo t of fun.

I'm relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. I'm light hearted and accepting. I don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what's my secret to life is.


I'm friendly, charming and warm. I get along with almost everyone. I work hard not to rock the boat. My easy going attitude brings people together.

I'm very intuitive and wise. I understand the world better than most people. I also have a very active imagination. I often get carried away with my thoughts. I am prone to a little paranoid and jealousy. I sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

I tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get me excited...which can be a good or bad thing. I have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. I don't stick with any one thing for very long. I have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. My biggest problem is to make sure i finish the projects i start.


I'm confident, self assured and capable. I'm not easily intimidated. I master any and all skills easily. I don't have to work hard for what I want. I make my life out to be exactly how I want it. And I'll knock down anyone who gets in my way!!
I'm the total package - suave, sexy, smart and strong. I have the whole world under my spell, and i can influence almost everyone that I know. I don't always resist my urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as I do.


Here's the link....So click and find out yourself about what's your hidden meaning of name...Hehe... XD






No comments:

Post a Comment