Monday, March 2, 2009

IPOH over the weekend trip

Went to Ipoh over the weekend to visit relatives there...As I've said from the previous blog I've enjoyed myself eating, shopping and etc etc there and yesh i did enjoyed =) After dinner we went to Jusco also known as Kinta City we went there shopping cause cousin wanted to buy "Ben 10" toys for his son so decided to go there and have a look....While they went look for the toys I went lepak with my cousin DENYSE and her sister...We went walk around then after that met up with them back then we headed on to Crocs shop...While they were looking at the shoes then my little nephew grab my hp from me and this was what he did....

OMG so young already know how to camwhore...hehe lol guess he's influence by me ; ) btw he's 3 years old only kay~ =) he's a real smart kid...after seeing him camwhore then we started camwhore too heh heh and well people passing by keep looking at us so embarrassing guess they might think we are crazy people..We keep taking non stop till he's satisfied with it...

After that we headed on to mamak stall at Green Town for supper and all I had was roti milo and as usual teh tarik...It was real awesome...yummy =) First time having it...

And all in all i had fun then the next day catch up with SABRINA and WENDY and guess what we went Jusco again =) We went for lunch then me and SABRINA went for movie we went watch Pink Panter 2...Nice movie must watch super darn funny lo =D Then on Sunday suppose to go church but ended up din't go cause din't know my aunt was going for 1st service lol so slept till 9 something then after that we went lunch at some where and then we went to this shop where they sell all those Japanese stuff like foods, house whole goods and so on...for only RM4.90 Cheap rite?? =) No need go all the way till Japan hehe lol and i bought a small little cute bag.. =)

I want the cat it's super cute....

Guess it's all about it... ; ) Additional pics...


I like my travelling toothbrush...It's so special and easy to carry around =)



No comments:

Post a Comment